phot Verb tenses in English ~ EJ

Blog akan terus ditambah materinya

Big thx to my Lord Jesus, my family , daughter, wife finaly i can launch this blog. semoga blog kami bisa bermanfat untuk teman2.

Verb tenses in English

Summary of verbs tenses
Present tenses : Simple present : He wants a drink
                           Present continuous : She is drinking juice
Past tenses      :  Simple past      : I lived in japan in 2006
                            Past continuous : I was watching movie when she arrived
Perfect tenses    : Present perfect  : I have lived here since 1997
                           Present perfect continuous : I have been lived here for almost 4 years
                           Past perfect       : We had been to see her several times before she visited us.
           Past perfect continuous : He had been watching her for some time when she turned and smiled.
                         Future perfect : We will have arrived in the States by the time you get this letter.             Future perfect Continuous: By the end of your course, you will have been studying for five years.  

Future Tenses   Simple future  : I will go to Japan next year
                            Future continuous : i will be running to school
Conditional Tenses   : Present conditional: If he had the money he would go
Present continuous conditional: He would be getting up now if he was in Australia.
Perfect conditional: She would have visited me if she had had time.
Perfect continuous conditional: I would have been playing tennis if I hadn't broken my arm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment